1.) Harvest fest was a lot of fun! The theme was "Game on", which meant we had to dress up like something relating to a game of some sort, whether it be a video game or another type of game. So we all decided to be apples to apples cards. We painted the shirts ourselves - a project that took us the entire night. But it was so much fun and totally worth it.
2.) I went to a Hillsong concert! It was amazing!
3.) Went glow bowling from midnight to two in the morning! It was so much fun! I've never had so much fun bowling in my life, I'm pretty sure. But part of that was because I actually won a game... against two guys. Needless to say, I was quite proud of myself. Unfortunately the boys kept messing me up when I tried to take a picture of the final score of the game, so this is the only picture I have.
4.) I switched majors again! Shocking, right? Haha....... Probably not. But anyway, I am now a mathematics major and physics minor. I feel so much better about this... at least for now. lol
5.) I get to go home today! Even more exciting is the fact that I get to be home an entire week! :)
6.) After I return to school after Thanksgiving break, I will only have about two weeks left of school and then I will be home for Christmas! (happy)
Well, I better finish packing to go home! Hopefully I'll post again before the semester's up.
No comments:
Post a Comment