This is one of my favorite pictures of myself from the wedding. It was taken by David's incredibly talented photographer best man.
These are a couple photos of my incredibly handsome hubby and I.
These are my four beautiful bridesmaids! My wedding colors were primarily teal and red!
A picture from the ceremony. First kiss as a married couple! Although you can't see their faces, my two flower girls were pretty freaked out during this moment. It was adorable.
I guess you can say this is my other favorite bridal shot. :)
Part of our honeymoon was spent near Santa Cruz, California. The place we stayed was less than a quarter mile from the beach, which was absolutely wonderful. We mostly did hardly anything during our honeymoon. However, there were a few days we actually ventured out into the world. We spent a day in San Francisco, ending the day with dinner at a super nice (and delicious) Italian restaurant. We spent another day driving along highway 1. We also went to a farmer's market and got some of the most delicious fruit I've probably ever tasted, had a picnic on the beach, and watched the sunset over the ocean. I guess you can say it was pretty romantic.
Trying to be one of those car commercial models...
I want to go back...
Now we are back in the Midwest, living in the same town my husband and I went to college at. Unfortunately last school year ended up being one of my most difficult school years and it resulted in my having to drop some classes and instead take them this semester. I was still able to "graduate" and "walk" at the graduation ceremony in May with David, but sadly I am still in the process of completing two classes remaining to officially receive my degree. When December finally arrives, I will be completely done with my undergraduate career. I couldn't be any more excited for that moment!
That's my rather broad update on life! Perhaps I will make a habit of this blogging thing and you will hear from me again soon. Who knows, really?
- Kelsey










No comments:
Post a Comment