Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back for Semester 2...

Well, I'm finally back at school and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. On the one hand, I have had a blast reuniting with all my friends, but on the other hand, I am just not at all ready to be back here again. I really miss my family and being at home doing absolutely nothing. School pretty much means I have to study again, wake up early, and eat cafeteria food... which leads to stress, sleep deprivation, and loss of appetite... lol Serious stuff.

Not good. Not good at all.

Okay, perhaps I'm being a little facetious...

But seriously...

Unlike last semester, I actually have my car with me this semester! It's so nice to know I don't have to find people to give me rides anymore. The only bad thing is that I will now never know who my true friends are. lol

Last night one of my friends got a hold of my key when I wasn't paying attention and attempted to "steal" my car. He was proud of himself I think. I can already tell it's going to be an entertaining semester...

Well, I suppose I will go finish getting my things organized for classes, which start tomorrow. Hopefully you'll hear from me again in the near future. If you think about me, please pray for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...