Well, this summer has been a great one. Over the past couple of months, I have spent lots of time with my family, gotten a lot better at jazz improvisation on the piano, learned to cook tons of new things, become addicted to Pinterest, developed the endurance to run 6 miles (yeeesss!), set a record on my fastest 5K run (22.45), read a bunch of books, learned to play guitar, gone on a month-long road trip, and taught myself some new hairstyles. With just one more day until I return to school, I'm getting so excited I can hardly wait!
Why, you ask? Well, for one I get to see my boyfriend again after two months, so that's kind of a biggy. However, call me a nerd, but I am also really excited to tackle the challenge of Calculus III, Differential Equations, proofs courses, and physics. Ask me how I feel about it a week from now and I'll probably take it all back though. lol
I really hope this next semester will be an incredible one. My prayer for this semester is that I will learn to keep my eyes off of myself and see others through the eyes of Christ. I also hope to get involved in more things that will take me out of my comfort zone and help me grow. I am so excited to see what this year has in store!
2 comments:
Good luck with Junior year! I bet it'll be a blast!
Thanks! You too! :)
Post a Comment