I remind myself that I am blessed to have a wonderful family to go home to, even though I am bored to the point of insanity whenever I am home for any length of time. Sadly, in today's culture, it is a rare thing to be blessed with a functional, loving, uplifting family.
I get all depressed as I attempt to readjust to being away from David... for a month. As lame as that sounds, it has been very difficult for me. But, once again, I should have joy in this situation because I am ridiculously blessed to have a guy so amazing that I miss him this much.
In addition, I sometimes feel down when I think about having to do another year of college. I'm honestly so tired of having to do schoolwork. But, truth is, I couldn't be more blessed to have the opportunity to go to college, to learn, to make lifelong friendships, to get the education I need for my future. Even though it's hard most of the time. Contrarily, sometimes I get sad when I think of how it's my last year of college. Ironic isn't it?
Lord, help me to be content in all circumstances. Help me to live each moment to the fullest, rather than being impatient for what comes next. And throughout each season, help me to have joy. Help me to never forget just how incredibly blessed I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment