Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say, said so much to so few...
Truth.
But anyway... since I posted last, I have had two track meets!! In both meets, I ran the 3K. I think I have mentioned before that I have to have my time down to around 12 minutes or less to be decent. Well, my first meet I ran it in 12.08 minutes and the second meet I ran it in 11.58 minutes. I was pretty disappointed in my times both meets, but I was glad that I at least set a personal record the second time. My next meet is next weekend in Iowa (I've always wanted to go there haha) and I'm supposed to run both the 5K and the 3K this time, but thankfully it is a two-day meet and the 5K race is the first day and the 3K the second day.
I have also had a birthday since I posted last, which means I'm now 20 (yikes!)! It was such a fun day! After a mandatory meeting in the morning and a six mile run, I went with David to his uncle's house where we made an amazingly chocolatey cake and went on a walk outside in the gorgeous weather. Afterward, David and I went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. And then we watched the movie Mulan afterward because its one of my favorite movies. :) So it was pretty much just an awesome day hanging out with my boyfriend and not thinking about school (yay for Saturdays!).
Well, I don't have anything else exciting to say, so I suppose I will end here...
No comments:
Post a Comment