Although I honestly would have been just as content to have simply gone home and caught up on my sleep for spring break, I am currently on an eight hour flight to Paris for a school trip! We left school at 5:30 this morning and took a flight to Chicago where we had a nine hour layover. Now, at 9pm, we are finally on our flight to Paris.
Needless to say, it has been an extremely long day so far. And it isn't even close to over. We land in Paris at like 10:30 in the morning, which means we will still have an entire day before we can even go to sleep. It's going to be a new experience for sure!
Unfortunately, midterms wiped me out this week, so I was exhausted before this trip ever began, which translates over into me being even more exhausted now. I attempted to go to sleep on the plane, but I keep finding it nearly impossible to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. Hopefully I will get tired enough that I will fall asleep here pretty soon.
And, as a side note, I just have to brag on my amazingly sweet man who got up to tell me good bye at 5:20 this morning. He is a keeper for sure! :)
It's true.
Why yes, it is the little things in life that make my day.
Well, perhaps I will post another time or two while I'm gone. Perhaps more, perhaps less. One can never really tell.
Until then, God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment