Sunday, January 13, 2013

3 AM Ramblings....

You know that person who claimed they most likely wouldn't post all semester?

Yep, me!

Well, I'm posting again!

Why?

Because I want to share three amazing, yet random facts of today (or uh yesterday technically, considering its three in the morning) that probably no one cares about.

1.) Yours truly ran 12 miles this morning!! We did it in one hour and thirty three minutes, which means about a 7.45 minute pace! Soooo proud of myself!

2.) David took me to see Les Miserables finally! I've wanted to see it so badly, so I was excited to finally see it. I was not disappointed either, as the movie was excellent!

3.) I watched an entire football game tonight! Since I am apparently a San Francisco fourth-niners fan now since David is, I decided to be a good girlfriend and watch the whole game with him (he was happy!). Of course, I know nothing at all about football, so he had to explain everything to me every few minutes. But, guess what!? When I watch football games, it now looks like more than just people randomly tackling each other (quite a breakthrough, I guarantee you)!

I'm such a dork.

How do I have friends...?

Oh wait....

Just kidding.

But seriously.

You know what? I'm tired. In fact, I'm absolutely, positively exhausted. I'll probably read this tomorrow when I am (hopefully) more sane and facepalm at my ridiculousness. Oh well. It happens. Good night.... Erm morning....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...