Well... I am back at school now and I miss home so much. My break was so much fun. It was especially nice getting to see everyone at church again. I ended up singing a special and playing the piano during offering, which was so fun. I was kind of nervous because I haven't sung in front of a crowd in awhile. Plus I had been sick and wasn't sure if I could sing well or not. But I did it and don't think I did too terribly bad. I miss singing so much!
It was so nice getting to see everyone at church - especially all the kids I taught in my class before I left. I loved having all of them stand around me talking endlessly. They are just so cute! Ah, I miss them so much.
But anyway... Since coming back to school I have had a full day of classes and a day of only two classes and chapel. Now I just need to get motivated to study for a calculus quiz tomorrow... and a chemistry quiz as well, actually. There's just something about Fridays I guess...
Want to hear awesome news (well, awesome for me anyway)? After midterm week, I have all A's except a B+ in Calculus! The B+ is a little irritating though because it's only a little over half a point below being an A-. Lame right? Definitely.
Well, I seriously better go study... If you read this, you should leave me comments and make me happy! :)
~Kelsey/Zoe
4 comments:
May happiness be thine, o brick-and-mortar college student! May thy days be full and productive and may thy skill and aptitude shine brightly on campus!
How was that? ;-)
And I totally understand the motivation part - it's quite easy to procrastinate especially when there are other fun things you'd rather do! Keep plugging away :-)
Glad to hear you got A's!!! :) That's really good for Calculus...I was feeling lucky to get B's.
There were some classes at my technical college that I was overjoyed too see a B+. I once did a happy dance at our testing center. :-)
May happiness be thine, o brick-and-mortar college student! May thy days be full and productive and may thy skill and aptitude shine brightly on campus!
How was that? ;-)
And I totally understand the motivation part - it's quite easy to procrastinate especially when there are other fun things you'd rather do! Keep plugging away :-)
(originally posted on October 20th, reposted due to Blogger issues)
Post a Comment