This week has been a pretty fun week, aside from having to study a lot for a couple of tough tests.
Sunday a really sweet couple at our church surprised me by showing up at the church I am currently attending while so far away from home. They had texted me a couple of days before and told me that they planned on stopping by at some point to see me on their way home from traveling all over the US, but I didn't expect them to show up at church. I was pretty surprised and so excited! It definitely made my day. Monday another family from my church took me to lunch, which was again, quite awesome. Then Thursday some friends from Indiana came to see me. Crazy, right? For sure.
I feel so loved and special!
To add to that, at this very moment, my little brother is at college with me! He is staying the night in one of my friend's dorms since he can't stay in my dorm. Tomorrow morning, after a calculus test, I get to go home for fall break! Awesome, right? Totally! I am so excited!
My little brother's night of college life has consisted of swinging on swings at the park behind campus, going to Schlotzsky's and Taco Bell, watching my floor's powder puff game, and responding to the proposal from the guy floor who proposed to us a while back. It was pretty hilarious. We sent them on a scavenger hunt around campus while we "trashed" their dorm with signs that say "Yes!", balloons, and streamers. It was a lot of fun!
Well, I better go...
~Kelsey/Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment