Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nothing Will Be Left Unchanged

One thing to know about me is that I can't seem to just organize or clean one single part of my bedroom or dorm room. Believe me, I've tried it. Each area I organize only leads to something else that needs to be cleaned or organized. It becomes a never-ending cycle, almost like dominoes. Am I the only one who does this?

This has especially been the case since coming home from school for the summer. Of course the idea was to simply organize what was necessary in order to find places for everything I brought home from school. Wishful thinking! Looking back on it I just laugh because since coming home from school, nearly every part of my room has been reorganized in some way. As I was organizing the very last thing in my room, the Lord whispered something to my heart that brought me such peace...


"In the same way, I am also doing a thorough work inside of you! Nothing will be left unchanged. I am doing a new and beautiful thing in every single part of your life, down to the tiniest details - even the things you never deemed important before."

Lately it's be so hard to reconcile some of the things the Lord has been doing in my heart. Most of the time it is simply confusing to me, but I remember that God wants to impact and renew every minute detail of my life even when it doesn't make sense! It's often painful, scary, and confusing, but somehow it always ends up beautiful.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." ~ Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Julie Page said...

Reading your post reminded me of one of my favorite sayings:
"It's good to be on the Potter's wheel." : ) Yes, it is painful and scary at times but it's so much better knowing His plan is to conform us into the image of His Son. Thanks for sharing, your blog is always a blessing to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...