Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One of the Most Disturbing and Yet Hilarious Things Ever...

As I type this, I am procrastinating on a chemistry quiz which I have at 8 am tomorrow morning. It is 10:35 pm and I have barely started studying for it... but these are not the things I tell my mom... (I can say that because she will probably read this in the near future)

But anyway... I have an excuse for my procrastination actually, and that excuse is that I have been super busy all day (and I didn't find out about the test tomorrow morning until today). I had classes until 3:30 and then I did calculus homework (I have a quiz on that tomorrow too...) and lab homework. Then I went to church. Then I came back and went for calculus tutoring (praise the Lord for smart people who understand that stuff!).

Bored yet? Don't stop reading just yet because you won't want to miss what happened next.

After I got back from tutoring (at 10 pm), we had a guy floor on campus propose to our floor (proposing to be our "brother floor"). It started with two guys showing up to our dorm with colorful paint all over them, wearing only boxer shorts with those Hawaiian necklace thingies around their necks (very disturbing, let me tell you).

They told us that we were to follow them, but they wouldn't tell us where they were taking us. So the whole group of us girls followed these two guys out past the sports fields to this little castle (yes, it is a real castle). All the rest of the guys from the floor were in a circle in front of the castle (also all in boxer shorts, Hawaiian necklaces, and colorful paint) holding torches with fire and bongo drums. They were running around in circles, making obnoxious noises, and carrying a steady rhythm on their bongos (kind of like an indian, tribal style).

Finally one of the guys stepped forward, quieted everyone, and pretended to talk in another language for a while. Then another guy stepped in front of him and "translated" saying, "Nowhere but Heaven can such beautiful faces be seen... We would be honored if you would be our sister floor." and then they walked away.

It was so disturbing, but boy was it hilarious and entertaining. Apparently it got security's attention too! Haha!

I'm not sure how we are going to respond yet but apparently our response has to be creative as well, which should be interesting...

2 comments:

Huh said...

ROFLOL That's hilarious!! What did security do?

Kelsey said...

I'm not totally sure, but they said that they just explained to security what they were doing and they were like, "Oh okay, awesome!" Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...