Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rearranged My Room!

I usually don't enjoy weekends on campus, with the exception of getting to sleep in. However, this weekend proved to be a lot of fun. Saturday morning my roommate and I completely rearranged our dorm room. We felt so accomplished because we managed to completely unloft our beds all by ourselves and move them where we wanted them. We also moved the desks and dresser too. We were pretty proud of ourselves. It looks so much better than it did before. 




If you saw the pictures I posted before, you should know what it looked like before. We like it so much better the way it is now. Not only do I not have to worry about falling off my bed anymore, but we also have more space and everything! It's awesome.

Saturday night I went on a retreat with my floor and it was a lot of fun. We had a bonfire, roasted marshmallows, and had a devotional and worship time. I also got to pet a kitty, which made my day since I miss my cat at home so much.

Sunday I actually got to spend most of the afternoon in my dormroom listening to worship music, reading my Bible, and journaling. It was so nice. Later in the evening I walked with a couple of friends down the road about thirty minutes to Wal-Mart. We had a blast, goofing off and just being crazy, bored, broke college students. However, I did print out some pictures to hang on my dorm wall (pictures soon) and it only cost me a little over four dollars!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I like the new arrangement! It seem more home-y to me =)

MacMeister said...

I tend to favor the bottom bunk as well - although then you have to stare at the sagging slats of the bunk above you :O I like the new arrangement! There's just something fun about rearranging rooms and getting a better setup :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...