It makes me sad that I feel like my blog is completely neglected (well, at least compared to normal). Oh well. There have been a couple of times that I have had time to post but really didn't know where to begin or what to write about. There are so many things I could write about because my life is so ridiculously busy with homework and classes. But here is an attempt to give you an update on all the randomness...
1.) I flunked my first two chemistry tests. Nope, I'm not kidding. The good news is that they were just scare tactics and he didn't count at least one of them. It is so depressing though... especially when I studied a lot.
2.) I had my first calculus test today and I am pretty sure I aced it. :) Praise the Lord!
3.) We had an all-worship chapel yesterday that was awesome! If I were in charge, that is all we would ever do for chapel.
4.) Although the homework is the worst thing I've ever had to do in my life, the classes are somewhat entertaining (well, at least two of them). Today two other professors came running into the classroom in the middle of the lecture and handed the professor egg-rolls and then ran out. Yeah, it was pretty random.
5.) The girl across the hall from me plays the IHOP prayer room a lot and I can usually hear it in my room, which is pretty cool.
6.) I joined a devotional group going through the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. Anyone read that?
Well, I better return to my homework... I have calculus problems to work, chemical elements to memorize, formulas of anions and cations to memorize, and a biology chapter to read. Fun right?
No.
6 comments:
Hi Kelsey!
I have an award for you at my blog!
www.gracefullyfeminine.blogspot.com
In Christ,
Grace
Crazy Love is a great book!
"Today two other professors came running into the classroom in the middle of the lecture and handed the professor egg-rolls and then ran out."
Math prof's are the BEST. And I agree, the homework is definitely the worst. I'm trying to get into Calculus 3--it's just an elective, but the way circumstances have come about, I'll be lucky to get a third class, even if it's math. :P
I agree with you on the homework. Mine really isn't all that hard, as much as it's just so, so, so time consuming. Love "Crazy Love!" It's an awesome book, and I think you'll really enjoy it. A lot. =)
I third the praise for Crazy Love! I studied it with a young men's group and it was quite good :-)
Yay! I guess I picked a good group to join!
Post a Comment