
Be a worship leader
Play jazz piano
Preach/teach God's word to a large group of people. This is my all time dream, believe it or not.
Get blonde highlights in my hair
Lead a regular Bible study
See the Northern Lights
Go on a mission trip
Work with orphans or adopt. I've wanted to practically my entire life.
Visit Italy. Especially Venice.
Run a half-marathon.... We will talk about marathons wayyyyy later...
Get married to the one person God has set aside for me and stay married to that person forever :)
Go to Iceland... According to pictures, it's beautiful!
Lead someone to the Lord
Grow my hair out all the way to my waist.
Hike or canoe in the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Visit Prince Edward Island... hey, Anne of Greene Gables lived there, after all.
Go to Paris
See the Great Pyramids in real life. I'm a nerd.
Get a Masters Degree
Visit China... an unexplained fascination.
Go canoeing and whitewater rafting. Ah, so much fun!
Write a song... with music AND words
*Image from Google images
4 comments:
Go to PEI!!! It's fantastic!!! And they have a really, really good ice cream shop, but that's besides the point. You'd love it. The farm that inspired Anne of Green Gables isn't far from Charlottetown and the province itself is so beautiful! You'd love it!
Haha! I knew you'd comment on that! I have wanted to go there ever since reading those books when I was younger. The pictures I've seen of PEI look beautiful!
I love it! And you have some awesome ones on there!! Very insightful, too. I had no idea about the blonde highlights... too bad I can't lend you some of my natural ones. ;P
Haha I have natural red highlights in the summer, if that counts. I just want to get some fairly obvious ones once in my life just for the fun of it... My mom doesn't like the idea though, so it may never actually happen. lol
Post a Comment