After Zion National Park, my brother and I went to visit my boyfriend and his family in California. :) It was an absolute blast! You know it was a fun time when the saddest part of the whole thing was having to say goodbye and continue to the next part of the trip. :( While there, I went to my first ever drive-in movie (I had a deprived childhood lol) to see Avengers again since I slept through it last time (yeah, I'm crazy). One day we went to see the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, which was, not only really cool, but the weather was perfect! In fact, the weather in California is amazing regardless.
Our next stop was Lake Tahoe, where we stayed for two nights. We climbed Mt. Tallac and later watched the sunset behind the lake. It was beautiful - definitely somewhere I'd like to visit again!
I tried to post pictures, but my iPad isn't cooperating with me, so I will have to add pictures next time I have wifi and can use my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment