"I'll find You in the place I'm in, find You when I'm at my end,
Find You when there's nothing left of me to offer You except for brokenness.
You lift me up, You never leave me thirsty,
When I am weak, when I am lost and searching
I'll find You on my knees."
~Find You On My Knees, Kari Jobe
This song by Kari Jobe has been a perfect expression of what has been going on in my heart lately. In a way, it reminds me that regardless of what season I'm at in life, Jesus is always there for me and will never leave me or forsake me. In the same way, every season He places me in is for a divine purpose. I know that, with every new season, I will receive a new revelation of the nature of God. I try to remember that, whether I'm at school or home for the summer, I am where I am for a purpose. And God always has something new to show me if I will be content where I am and allow Him to teach me.
Wow, this post actually goes with my blog title! I am rather proud of myself right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment