Friday, August 5, 2011

Believing the phrase “Just saying” is some magical get out of being a jerk card.

After my post on sarcasm the other day this post really cracked me up... Primarily because I say it a lot.

I’m not sure where this phrase started. Although I have three friends who all individually swear they were the ones who created the hybrid word “chillaxing,” no one has claimed this phrase to the best of my knowledge.
Yet there it is, popping up like Canada Geese on golf courses. (Is there a more pretentious bird on the planet, by the way?) You can’t go on Facebook without seeing it. You can’t go on Twitter without it dancing across the screen. Friend after friend is using it. It’s practically social media punctuation at this point.
Just saying. Read more...

1 comment:

MacMeister said...

Haha! that was a good article - although I don't really have a problem with that. Just saying ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...