Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day Two of College

Well, I'm here, you guys! I don't have much time to post because life here is more hectic than my life has ever been. It's been crazy and quite an adjustment for me. The bed in my dorm room has showed me just how wonderful my own bed at home is. All the constant social stimulation has made me miss the quiet of home ever so much. I think all of this will be fun, but it's really hard right now. I miss my family already and it's only day two.

My roommate and I are about to leave for a live comedy night in the chapel, which should be fun! Tomorrow morning is a long worship service, which is totally awesome. I am definitely looking forward to that.

It's been really hard, I have to say. I'm having fun, yes.... but... Just pray for me, you guys!

3 comments:

MacMeister said...

Thanks for taking some time out of your crazy schedule to give us an update! I kind of know how you feel - when I was gone at Summit for two weeks I definitely enjoyed myself but also just as definitely missed the quiet and regular routine at home. I'm praying for you as you make this big adjustment in your life :-) How are you and your roommate getting along?

Kelsey said...

So far we get along pretty good. We are very very different, but so far it seems to be a pretty good fit.

MacMeister said...

That's great! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...