Saturday, August 27, 2011

One Thing Remains

"Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains


Your love never fails
It never gives up
It never runs out on me


On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains


In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love."

The lyrics above are from a song by Jesus Culture. I think it is pretty much this semester's theme song or something, as we have sung it at every single chapel service so far. It's a really good song though. We also sang "You Won't Relent" by Misty Edwards - one of my absolute favorite songs ever! I was happy. :)

Well, I do not have a whole lot to share, except that my parents are coming to get me this weekend and take me somewhere (not sure where, but I don't really care - I'm just happy to leave campus for awhile). *happy sigh*

Thank you so much for your prayers, you guys! You have no idea how much it means. I go through ups and downs still, but there are times I can definitely "feel" all of your prayers. :)

1 comment:

Marian said...

I'm praying for you, Zoe! I've been away and haven't had time to read blogs much, but I wanted to let you know... :) I hope it gets easier soon. I just go to community college right now, but I know what you mean about the "fifth wheel feeling."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...