Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Brother's Video: "Death by Penny"/Rambling



My little brothers (yes, there are two of them if you count the one I "adopted") made this video a few days ago and I think they did a great job! They experimented with different angles and such, which I think made it really cool. Plus, I must admit it is quite funny. Especially the "I don't do mornings" nightgown. :) They seem to have a fixation with guns...

Rambling...

In less than 48 hours I will be at school. I'm completely packed except for my keyboard, computer, iPad, phone, and toothpaste. Yep, random fact of the day.

I am currently killing time attempting to compose a blues version of Silent Night. Think it's the wrong time of year? Well, it's not, because if I start now, I might just have a masterpiece by Christmas.

Hey, it could happen, right?

In other news, I'm going to get my hair cut this afternoon for the first time in nearly forever. My last hair cut was done by yours truly and resulted in one side being longer than the other (epic fail). I haven't had my hair cut since then simply because my hair doesn't grow very fast (some genetic predisposition I guess). *very sad* I would do nearly anything to have long hair. Oh well. Maybe I should drink more milk.

I'm hoping to just get some layers with no loss in the overall length, provided the lady who is cutting my hair doesn't go crazy. That's the downside to allowing people you know cut your hair. I guess she thinks, "Hehe... She won't notice this extra inch... *snip*" lol If it's too terribly drastic it may be picture worthy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...