Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tomorrow

I leave bright and early for college tomorrow. I've never felt such mixed emotions in all my life. I'm going to miss everyone so much! In fact, I might even decide I miss the dog (very unlikely actually). Although, I can't help but wonder if she'll remember me when I come home.

I tried to "explain" to my cat that I wouldn't see him for an awful long time... and... well... he seemed rather indifferent...

A couple who goes to my church said they are going to come visit me while I'm at college (grins), which made me feel so loved and special. If they are actually serious about that, they will totally make my day. Remember that, you guys: if you happen to pass through the area, you should definitely stop by and see me. If you do, you will officially be one of my very best friends.

Well, all joking aside... Please pray for me. I'm so nervous and so sad to be parting with my family for awhile. It's a new adventure, yes. But it sure is outside my comfort zone.

I hope to post again soon - maybe even with pictures! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...