"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven" ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1
I love it!
Really? Thanks! I don't like listening to it because it sounds super pitchy to me. Haha
Wow! Your voice has REALLY improved even in the last year! You sound so relaxed, your pitch and tone are great, and the vibrato is perfect :-)
Thank you! :) Everyone's encouragement means so much.
This is so pretty! God truly has given you an amazing voice!!(:Grace
Aw, you're so sweet! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!
Really? Thanks! I don't like listening to it because it sounds super pitchy to me. Haha
Wow! Your voice has REALLY improved even in the last year! You sound so relaxed, your pitch and tone are great, and the vibrato is perfect :-)
Thank you! :) Everyone's encouragement means so much.
This is so pretty! God truly has given you an amazing voice!!(:
Grace
Aw, you're so sweet! :)
Post a Comment